Latest News

Valentines day sms for girlfriend,वेलेंटाइन दिवस 2014

If you are searching for valentines day sms or happy valentines day sms for girlfriend then you are at right webpage, to see the latest trend we are going to tell you info about valentines day. As we all know that first week of this month is quite special for us but the second month is total for couple who love these girlfriend. Take a look on romantic and funny sms which you can send to your sweet girlfriend.


Valentines day sms for girlfriend, happy valentines day


Every day is brighter
when I’m with you.
Knowing I have you to love
makes my life even more meaningful.
Today is a perfect day to tell you that
I’m so completely in love with you.
Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!





Making relation is very simple but keeping it is very difficult.. If I fail anytime, give me grace marks n promote me cause I dnt want2 lose u.






Let the world stop turning, Let the sun stop burning, Let them tell me love’s not worth going through. If it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, The only dream that mattered had come true …In this life I was loved by you. 






The hardest question I have ever asked myself,
is how much I love you.
I have never been able to find an answer,
I will never find it,
and I don’t think I ever wish to find..@## valentines day 2014 sms





You are my valentine,
The one who filled my life with endless joy,
Showed me colors I have never seen.
Thank You for loving me,
I’ll be next to you till the end.
Wish You a Happy Valentine’s Day



Happy valentines day sms for girlfriend 


I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single moment. Darling I love you so much. Without you life seems to be boring. You came and filled my life with lots of happiness. Love you very very much., valentines day 2014 sms for girlfriend.@###




Luv is like a cloud… luv is like a dream… luv is 1 word and everything in between… luv is a fairytale come true… Coz I found luv when I found U. happy valentines day 2014 sms..//@##





Let’s share the world
. A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me, valentines day sms for girlfriend ..@##





Sahil per khare khare humne shaam kardi,
Apna dil or duniya aap k naam kar di,
Ye bhi na socha kaise guzregi zindagi,
Bina soche samjhe her khushi aap k nam kar di
Happy Valentines Day sms, ..@##



Incoming search result
Valentines day sms
valentines day sms for girlfriend
happy valentines day sms 
valentines day 2014 sms
sms for valentines day 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bollywood Movies 2015, Bollywood Movies Calendar 2015, Bollywood news, Tv Serial, Acterss Actor News Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Bollywood Tv. Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.